Our commercial-quality pan produces an elegantly shaped cake that needs only dusting with confectioners' sugar to decorate.
- Commercial-quality Bundt pan produces a beautifully sculpted cake.
- Heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake.
- Nonstick interior ensures that cakes turn out perfectly every time.
- Before use, wash pan with hot, water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.